2002 - Present On The Job Training
- Video/Shading: Certified - MSNBC
- Studio Lighting/Rigging/Grip: Certified - MSNBC
- Studio Pedestal Camera: Certified - MSNBC
- Utility: Certified - MSNBC
- Steadicam Assistant: Certified - Maximum Steadicam
- Steadicam Operator: Certified - Maximum Steadicam
1998 - 2002 Fairleigh Dickinson University Madison, NJ
- BA: Computer Graphic Design and Electronic Filmmaking
- Working with 3D Studio Max to create 3D stills and animation (several awards in school art contests). Work with Final Cut Pro on Mac G4 workstations compositing digitized video footage. Shooting several short films with VHS handheld cameras.
2003 - Present Maximum Steadicam Rutherford, NJ
- Steadicam Operator
- Involved camera work for the following shows and networks:
- CNBC: Fast Money, Mad Money, SquawkBox, Closing Bell, Power Lunch, On The Money, Options Action, The Big Idea with Donny Deutch, and the CNBC original documentary - Cruise Inc.
- CBS: Early Show, Concert Series.
- NBC: Today Show, Martha Stewart Living.
- Food Network: Ultimate Recipe Showdown.
- Yahoo! Music: Missy Elliott.
- Hudson River Sloop Clearwater: The Clearwater Concert.
- First Assistant (Steadicam operator - Keith Greenwood)
- Highly involved Steadicam operator assistance on various high-energy business news and entertainment television shows and promotional shoots. Utility/Grip work, triax cable management, equipment maintenance and setup/breakdown for shows. Shows include CNBC's entire lineup, various Fuse concerts, CBS Early Show and concerts, several soap operas and other highly demanding shoots.
2002 - 2005 MSNBC Secaucus, NJ
- Lighting and Video Technician
- Maintaining the “look” of MSNBC by painting and shading Sony 900 Series cameras via their MSUs, CCUs and calibrating live with digital waveform monitors and vector scopes. Also operating an Expression 2X lighting board, executing lighting changes and adjusting light levels live when needed for proper exposure at various talent positions in a 60,000 sq. ft. digital news studio.
- Camera Operator
- Shooting live news shows with Sony 900 Series cameras on Vinten Peds.
2003 Light Fantastic New York, NY
- Studio Lighting, set rigging, grip work for MSNBCÂ’s Hardball College Tour with Chris Matthews. Locations: Lehman College, Bronx, NY; Seaton Hall University, South Orange, NJ.
Summer 2000 American Broadcasting Company New York, NY
- Graphics Department
- 3d work with A|W Maya running on Silicon Graphics Iris-based machines. Creating several 3D images to prove competence in using Maya. Grade: A-
- General Skills:
- · Artist: pen & ink, charcoal, conte, pencil
- · Strong creative writing skills
- · Fluent and literate in Russian
- · Developed organizational skills
- · Customer service experience
- Computer Skills:
- · Extensive knowledge of various graphics software packages
- · 3D Studio Max, Alias|Wavefront Maya (moderate), Photoshop, AfterEffects, AutoCAD,
- VectorWorks, various non-linear editing packages
- · Experience in system construction, configuration, maintenance and networks
- · Well-versed with multiple platforms and operating systems:
- PC: Windows, UNIX
- Mac: MacOS 8.x, 9.x, OSX
- · Web design experience:
- Web graphics, page design
Available upon request